KIDS Learn to Skate Class by Rolla Bae
SCHOOL HOLIDAY LEARN TO SKATE PROGRAM! Learn the skate basics with Rolla Bae St Kilda.
Our KIDS Skate Basics class is perfect for young beginners with little or no experience who want to build confidence and skate safely. Prior experience not required. For ages 6-15 years old.
When: Easter School Holidays, April Tues 12th & Thurs 21st 2022 (select class dates and times)
Where: PCYC St Kilda
Learn how to:
- Be brave on skates
- Find your balance
- Stop and turn
- Fall down and get back up
- Skate safety and etiquette
- Bubbles and transitions
- Cross overs
- For kids 6-15 years of age. We have Adult 15+ classes too, book here.
- Quads only. BYO skates or BUY gear from us here (we'll have it ready for you to collect at class). Use the discount code KIDSCLASS for 20% off all kids skate gear. Hire not available for kids classes.
- A parent or guardian is required to attend session.
- Weather dependant - classes are outdoor! We'll notify you if we need to reschedule class due to poor weather. Please note, as much as we do our best to give as much prior notice as possible, as we know, Melbourne weather can be somewhat unpredictable!
Super limited spots available, pre-bookings essential!
Don't forget to leave your email address when you check out so we can notify you of any class updates.